The official travel destination website for Fairbanks, Alaska
The Fairbanks Convention & Visitors Bureau is a non-profit marketing organization whose mission is to contribute to the economic well-being of the Fairbanks area by marketing to potential visitors.
- Complete design overhaul and upgrade of all web systems
- Easy-to-use Content Management System (CMS)
- Automated email correspondence
- Improved user experience
- Fresh, modern design with tasteful animations, fully integrated photo and video gallery, and an array of intuitive features.
- User-friendly Maestro Site Manager with exclusive On-Page editing tools.
- Powerful and smart web forms that handle complex RFP submissions, tour planning, and other mission-critical information, complete with email notifications, Web-based inbox archive, and clean and easy-to-read data exports.
- Ground-breaking user interface features including Pageless Listings, Edit with Live Preview, Advanced Trip Planner, real-time form validations, and much more.
When we first began searching for a vendor to build the new ExploreFairbanks.com, I remember saying I wanted someone who knew innovation wasn't just a new paint job on old ideas. They needed to believe that a travel site could be better than "industry standard" - that meant re-thinking some of the key elements, asking tough questions and building things that had an impact on the visitor. When we found Louder Design, we found that company.
They viewed the site from a potential visitor's perspective, brainstorming ideas for making their experience better. From the initial point of inspiration to an eventual decision to book their trip, the technology makes sense and it works.
That being said, it's not enough to say "these guys know their stuff." They also listen, bring several options to every discussion, execute plans to perfection and are an absolute joy to work with.
I'll be giving a hearty endorsement for a long time to come...but my words will not tell the whole story. For that you must have a look at their design, see how their sites work, tinker a little with their terrific management tools and hear their fresh ideas. Testimonials are great, but hands-on experience will speak much more."
Chris Harper - Internet Coordinator